Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Spying the Garden

' Thought of checking out the garden this morning, after the strong rains last night. 
Look what I found...

My oregano is still thriving, in spite of frequent cuttings!

My favorite plant in the garden! 
This bird's nest fern seems to grow by the inch every minute!

A basket full of pillows, waiting to be put back on the chairs.

Yay!  my Singapore jasmine is abloom again!

Water-filled candle holder.

Japanese bell, a gift from our cousin, Ate Tonette.

Falllen flowers from the strong winds last night.

A centipede...
And another one...

And a curled-up one!

Lastly, I spy a girl, enjoying a book in the cool Tuesday breeze!

How about you?  How's your Tuesday?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and try to respond to each and every comment I get. Thank you for taking the time.

Related Posts with Thumbnails