Search This Blog

Thursday, September 2, 2010

How To Be Lovely

Style.     Grace.     Elegance.
AUDREY HEPBURN. 
To the world, she represented all that a woman could be,
and what we, women wanted to be. 

HOW TO BE LOVELY
by Melissa Hellstern

A book that will let you feel and hear Audrey's take on Happiness, Success, Love, Style, etc..
Be inspired and let the Audrey in you come to life!

Breakfast at Tiffany's.  Do you ever wonder how it feels to be a socialite-gold digger? 
It should be exciting...if done in Audrey's fashion!

Or how about appearing in a musical like My Fair Lady?
Haven't seen this, but I'm sure, I will envy Audrey's charm, class and style!

Be lovely and have an Audrey-filled Thursday! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and try to respond to each and every comment I get. Thank you for taking the time.

Related Posts with Thumbnails