Search This Blog

Friday, August 20, 2010

TGIF!

 
Terrace by the master's bedroom. 
This rocking chair brings back memories of myself, breastfeeding Raphael...

 Dainty old thermos and a Peranakan coffee cup.
They still use these kind of coffee cups in some of Singapore's old kopitiam.

Love the details...the embroidery, color and tassel.  Boho chic! 
Here, it adds color to an all-white bed sheet.

 
You'll dream of the beach with this sea shells dream catcher! 
Hangs prettily by my herb garden.
  
My antique bench turned sunny yellow!  
This is the first thing that welcomes my guests when they enter the house.

 
Marble solitaire...an all time favorite!  I move things around the house quite often, but this solitaire is a permanent fixture on the coffee table.

Just a bit of randomness around my house to end a busy week...and be reminded that I am so blessed with a lot of beautiful things and people around me!  It might not have been a perfect week, but there's just too many things to be thankful for!  Enjoy your weekend!



2 comments:

  1. Pretty! We haven't seen the terrace at the masters' bedroom all spruced up, Ate Irene. Where'd you get those dainty thermoses??

    P.S. Marble solitaire - favorite rin ni Lazlo yan! Teehee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anna I got the thermoses from Singapore. Would you like one?

    ReplyDelete

I read and try to respond to each and every comment I get. Thank you for taking the time.

Related Posts with Thumbnails