Search This Blog

Sunday, August 1, 2010

My Thankful Heart


Don't you just love fortune cookies? I am always thrilled with the surprise inside and I will keep getting one until I pick the fortune that feels right for me.  But last night, I only had to pick once (see fortune above) and I knew it's the perfect one. 

It does not take long to think of the
top three things I'm thankful for...

FERDIE -- My funny and ever soo lovable husband. 
My kids asked me before what I love about their Papa...
I simply said He makes me laugh all the time.
"LIVE WELL, LOVE MUCH AND LAUGH OFTEN!"
-- Author Unknown

BIANCA & RAPHAEL -- My two angels
What is it with children these days??  They grow up so fast and I can hardly keep up.  One day you scold them for not finishing their food...before you know it, they're scolding you for eating too much!  I am forever amazed how smart (read as outstanding reasoning skills!) they get each day.  I'm just glad they still welcome my hugs and kisses (surprisingly, they still ask for it!)
"THERE'S NOTHING LIKE A MAMA-HUG"
-- Terri Guillemets

10 JULIANA -- Our home, the best place in the world!
My very first design project in Manila! It was a breeze building the house.  Thanks to our very reliable contractor.  And even more fun designing and doing the interior.  Five months only since we moved to our new house, we have hosted 10 parties already!  Each get together builds fond memories of our HOME. Loving it!
"IT TAKES HANDS TO BUILD A HOUSE,
BUT ONLY HEARTS CAN BUILD A HOME."
-- Author Unknown


That's my top three!  What's yours?  Happy weekend! 

Irene





 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and try to respond to each and every comment I get. Thank you for taking the time.

Related Posts with Thumbnails