Search This Blog

Thursday, August 12, 2010

I want one of this please!

DOMINO...the decorating Bible


Dedon round lounge chair...i can read and sleep here all day long! 
This will be perfect for my lanai.



 RED Verner Panton chair...an icon of modern design. 
How tempting to get an imitation piece...but NO!  I will save for the real one!



Vintage cameo earrings... I love looking through my Lola's jewelry collection
when I was a kid and my favorite was her Cameo collection. 
I've always wanted a pair!

How about you?  What's on your wish list??

2 comments:

  1. i want the dedon too! and a hundred other things for my house...:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha!! can't wait to see your house aurs! See you in a month's time!

    ReplyDelete

I read and try to respond to each and every comment I get. Thank you for taking the time.

Related Posts with Thumbnails