Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

The Weekend That Was

Hello dear readers!  How was your weekend?  Mine was all about family.  Last Saturday, I made a gourmet sandwich for my hungry boys, grilled cheesy sausage with pesto dressing.  I think they liked it, because it was a goner in no time!

Yesterday was holiday here because of the local elections.  So we invited grandparents and cousins from both side of the family.  It was a simple merienda of dimsum, noodles and sweet treats (different flavors of hopia).    Food is even more appetizing with the use of my Burmese lacquer lunch box for the siomai and the mini-Chinese lunch box for the hopia!  

And this morning was all about my herbs...Harvested some tarragon, Thai basil and oregano.  So everyone has to drink tarragon tea today, and maybe we'll have pasta for dinner!

Have a good week ahead!

I would love to hear your thoughts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and try to respond to each and every comment I get. Thank you for taking the time.

Related Posts with Thumbnails