Search This Blog

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Waffles, anyone?

Pancakes or waffles?  I will have to choose the latter.  It's one of my favorite breakfast, with fresh strawberries and cream!  Yum!  

Photo credit 


I also enjoy my waffles in the bedroom and in the bathroom.  


I used to dress up our bed with colored, patterned or floral sheets.  But for the last four or five years, I started collecting all-white bed linen.  Waffles are not so cheap so I didn't think twice of hoarding a couple of sets when it went on sale at British India.  (How can you go wrong with 70% off?!)  I think it will be my favorite for a long time.  White, clean, but warm.  Perfect for our bed!  (I just throw a bed runner or accent pillows if I want to see some splashes of color on the bed.)  Same goes with our towels, we only use white.  It feels like you're in a hotel all the time!  How about you?  Do you also like all-white and waffled or do you prefer colored sheets/towels? 


I would love to hear your thoughts!
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and try to respond to each and every comment I get. Thank you for taking the time.

Related Posts with Thumbnails