Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Take A Guess!

Hello dear readers!  I'm sorry to have missed you the past couple of days.   Would have been nice to welcome you with a post  on a Monday.  But I have been busy the past two days. 











Can you guess what I'm busy with?  It's another project for our home (never ending!).  And it's making my hubby real happy.  He must be smiling when he reads this post.    Leave a comment and tell me your guess.   I will give away this pretty little plant through a raffle. However, this is only for those living in Metro Manila, Philippines.  I will announce my random pick on Saturday, October 16!   


With proper care and attention, this little plant will grow and bloom with flowers like this!  


This is really special for me, because I propagated this Water Sagittaria.  I'm not really a green thumb so I'm very proud that I was able to propagate a few, and would like to share them with you.  With a bit of patience, it looks like everything can be learned.  :-) Guess, guess, guess!  What's my project?  Leave your thoughts on the comment box.  This little plant might be at your doorstep this weekend!

Would love to hear your thoughts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and try to respond to each and every comment I get. Thank you for taking the time.

Related Posts with Thumbnails