Search This Blog

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Craving: Chandeliers

Today, while looking at my photo files, I came across a folder of these beautiful chandeliers.  I am always enchanted with the charm it brings.  And each piece illuminates a room with very unique personality.  It could be 
ELEGANT and IMPRESSIVE...
{sorry i lost the photo source}
STYLISH yet FUNCTIONAL...
CLEAN and CRISP...
{sorry i lost the photo source}
LUXURIOUS and MAJESTIC...
MODEST yet STRIKING...
WHIMSICAL and QUIRKY...
PRETTY and INDULGENT...my favorite!
But you see, as much as I love these kind of lighting fixtures, I don't own one in my personal room.  So for the meantime, I will just have to be content sharing the one and only piece we have at home...in my daughter's (Bianca) bedroom.  
PLAIN and SIMPLE...
There is a plethora of lighting fixture out there.  Whatever personality or style you have, you would surely find one.  But why is it that sometimes, you can't seem to find the perfect one?   My hubby and I experienced this when we were finishing the house.  We've scoured the whole of Manila to find that piece, and it was not easy, I tell you.  (It was actually my hubby who is the more patient one when it comes to light fixture shopping!) We managed to finish the house, but you know what...there's still one fixture lacking...the one for the main door.  We are still on the look out for that perfect piece.  Such a shame, I cannot put a chandelier there! :-(

I  would love to hear your thoughts!
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and try to respond to each and every comment I get. Thank you for taking the time.

Related Posts with Thumbnails