Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

A Blissful 911

The reason for our short Singapore getaway last weekend was to attend the wedding of our very good friend Jasmin.  Last Saturday, 911, Ferdie and I, together with 48 other guests (yes, it is so heart warming to be part of this intimate celebration!) boarded the Nymphaea to witness the union of Jasmin and Carlos.  From now on, I will remember 911 in a whole different meaning... a sublime day of intimacy, love, family and friendship.  I just have to share some photos to you, my dear readers, so you too can feel the love...

Of course, you need a boarding pass to go to a wedding cruise!

Photo op while waiting to get transported to the boat...
Ferdie and I with the beautiful couple, Jasmin and Carlos.

Good friends of the bride, Jopa and Christine

In the boat...
All-smiles before the ceremony

Carlos, nervously reviewing his speech...

The Ceremony...short but sweet!

More snapshots...

And they lived happily ever after...

This is one celebration I will always remember.
Jasmin, my very dear friend is like my younger sister
I've witnessed how she fell in love, fell out of love, and now...
I only wish her to be forever in love with Carlos!
 I am still feeling the thrill and excitement up to this moment...
I wish to hold on to it as long as I can...
May we all feel like newly-weds everyday!

Have a blissful Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and try to respond to each and every comment I get. Thank you for taking the time.

Related Posts with Thumbnails