Search This Blog

Monday, September 13, 2010

Home Sweet Home

It's nice to be back home!  And what can be a sweeter welcome surprise than freshly cut flowers from the garden?  Yaya Bel never fails to surprise us with her personal touches every time we come home from a trip.  It could be freshly baked goodies, fresh linens; this time it's flowers around the house.  She is my other angel at home!

More about our short Singapore get away later...

A bunch of plumeria (frangipani) stands proud side by side my bone collection on top of the Tibetan cabinet.

I wish you have angels too that do wonders to your home and spread love to your family!  Have a good week ahead!


Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and try to respond to each and every comment I get. Thank you for taking the time.

Related Posts with Thumbnails