Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

A Good Weekend

How was your weekend?  Mine was really good.  Do you remember my post last Wednesday?  I posted about recycling and the competition that my sister was contending for.  Well...good news everyone!  My sister's group Tanzessories won!  Yay!!! Their group represented De LaSalle University and won first place at the awarding of the National Capital Region (NCR) Young Entrepreneurs.  They topped among the other nine colleges who participated in the competition.  We are so happy and proud of you Nik!  That makes up for a very good weekend, don't you think?  

Nikola with Raphael...fresh from the awarding!

Nikola's personal Tanzessories favorites!







http://40andbeyondbyirene.blogspot.com/2010/09/its-cool-to-recycle.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and try to respond to each and every comment I get. Thank you for taking the time.

Related Posts with Thumbnails