Search This Blog

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Do you Rue?


If you are like me who can never get enough magazines, you will be happy to hear (if you haven't at this time!) that e-magazine RUE premiered 3 days ago.  Check out this newly- launched online magazine compiled by some of the most amazing design bloggers.  Such a delight to read!  For bloggers out there, you will be pleasantly surprised to know that one of the bloggers you may be following is featured in the maiden issue or maybe even part of the magazine team! The magazine is soo packed, I have not finished browsing, but I saw familiar faces from Decor 8 and Habitually Chic.  So I will not keep you anymore...check your copy here now!  Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and try to respond to each and every comment I get. Thank you for taking the time.

Related Posts with Thumbnails