Search This Blog

Monday, September 20, 2010

Monday Craving


I always have a hard time starting a blog on Mondays, and today is no exception.  I thought of my "Notes to Self" and realized I have one that thing that has not been ticked for the longest time.  Here's what I'm craving for...

More PLANTS in the house.  Right now, I only have a few indoor plants, which are actually gifts.  The truth is our garden is still much work in progress, so is the indoor landscape.  Here is a couple of plants that I have...
This sturdy looking plant is from my loving mother-in-law.  She gave me two pots of this plant, and so far it has produced two babies already which we have put in a separate pot.

This plant I believe is a good luck plant from Ferdie's colleague at work.  Every so often, it bears berry-like red flowers...really lovely!

This is the plant that I want!  I did a little research and found out it's called Ficus Lyrata or Fiddle Leaf Fig.  Nice, isn't it?  This calls for a trip to Manila Seedling!!!  Here I come!
Photos from here


How about you, what are you craving for this Monday?



No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and try to respond to each and every comment I get. Thank you for taking the time.

Related Posts with Thumbnails