Search This Blog

Thursday, September 16, 2010

The BUG caught me

I'm down with sore throat, runny nose and dry cough. Argh!! I hate it.  But as my hubby says, it's nature's way of calming me down, reminding me to slow down, talk gently  and be kind (read as no nagging! haha!!).  He's actually enjoying every minute of my silence!   It's the fourth day since I lost my voice, and thank God, it's getting better now.  So for the meantime, it's all whispers and if I try to speak louder, you might be frightened with my gruff, husky voice!  

This morning, over breakfast, I thought of using my black, ceramic tea set from Bali.  It sure made a difference.  The pretty little thing makes tea drinking a more delightful experience and I'd like to think I'm feeling better now!

So whenever you're feeling sick, make sure you continue to surround yourself with your favorite, pretty little things...it will surely lift up your spirits and put a smile on your face.  It's almost weekend again!  Yay!!  Enjoy your Thursday!


1 comment:

  1. poor love!!! get well soon, your Hubby is now back beside you!!

    ReplyDelete

I read and try to respond to each and every comment I get. Thank you for taking the time.

Related Posts with Thumbnails