Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Mama Moment: Heartbreaker?

First step, first tooth, first word...there's a lot of "firsts" that we wait for and celebrate with our family.  Aren't' we always happy to witness them?  But little did I know that there are also "firsts" that I am not looking forward too.  If you have a teenage child, you might know what I mean.  I didn't know it will come by this early...yes, my little girl broke someone's heart!  She's just 15, I thought she did the right thing.  

I know times are different now when it comes to getting into a relationship.  There's just too much pressure from friends; and kids nowadays are always rushing, most of the time, failing to make wise decisions.  I am just glad and proud that my little girl knows what's best for her.  But I feel for the boy too, I know he only has the purest intentions.  Oh well...we cannot stop these things from happening.  I don't know how I'd cope  if it's my kids' who will be heart broken. Oh dear God...please prepare me for that time.

I would love to hear your thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and try to respond to each and every comment I get. Thank you for taking the time.

Related Posts with Thumbnails