Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

20 'til 25

'Tis the time to be happy!!  Just like a child, I am always excited when Christmas comes!  Last week, amidst the busy schedule, I was able to squeeze in two days to set up the Xmas tree and all the other decors that come with it.  Thought I'll share with you 20 Xmas vignettes around my home...So here's the first...
This is the same tree as last year.  Jewel-toned trimmings and ribbons adorn the tree.  On the foreground is our home made Advent wreath.  It's been a tradition for the last 5 years to make our own wreath as a family.  This is a good bonding time for the family and a tradition that is worth passing on to the children.  If you'd like to make your own wreath next year, you can check here for the tutorial.  


So how about you?  Have you set up your tree?  Would be nice to see yours!


I would love to hear your thoughts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and try to respond to each and every comment I get. Thank you for taking the time.

Related Posts with Thumbnails