Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Oh Christmas Tree!

Happy Tuesday everyone!  I've posted about Xmas balls here and as I look around my house today, I noticed aside from the balls, I've got quite a number of trees as well...here...take a glimpse of what I've collected all these years. 


The two standing trees in the living and dining room.


Some are old pieces that has become the family's favorite while others were gifts from  friends and family.  They may be of different color and material, but each one finds a perfect nook around the house.  I have favorites but I love them all!  How about you?  Do you like decorating with trees also?

I would love to hear your thoughts!
Enhanced by Zemanta

4 comments:

  1. You have a beautiful collection Irene, I love mixing some old & new to keep collecting, handmade decorations are wonderful too makes it all personal doesnt it. We recently brought a new large corner sofa & cant fit in a big tree have had to get a mini one for the lounge & move the bigger one in the dining room. We have been making christmas fabric hanging hearts this year they are so cute. Hope you ahve a wonderful christmas, much love xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sarah! Nice to hear from you. I agree with you..handmade decorations are charming! It's actually my next post, my kids school projects! :-) I'd love to see your fabric hanging hearts. I'm sure they're soo cute. Happy Holidays, Sarah!

    ReplyDelete

I read and try to respond to each and every comment I get. Thank you for taking the time.

Related Posts with Thumbnails