Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Online design magazines

Click here to browse the latest issue.  They're on their 3rd issue now!


Click here to browse the debut issue.

If you are  a magazine junkie like me, you will like these two online design magazines I recently discovered.  Covet Garden and Ivy & Piper.  Every page will bring an inspiration to your home and will quickly arouse your creative side.  You would remember my other two favorite online mags which I posted here and here few weeks back.  I always end up browsing through them and each time I discover new ideas worth replicating.  Check it out and enjoy!

I would love to hear your thoughts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and try to respond to each and every comment I get. Thank you for taking the time.

Related Posts with Thumbnails