Search This Blog

Friday, November 19, 2010

TGIF..A Sneak Peek

I am sooo excited...but I can't tell you why just yet.  So keep visiting because there's something cooking up at Casa Insigne!  Are you loving the colors and texture of the objects on the photo above?  I do! (hint! hint!)

We did an after-dinner walk around the neighbourhood and these are some of the photos that Bianca (my daughter) took along the way.  It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas in our village.  And you know what happens during this time of the year, right?  Everyone is smiling and simply happy!  Enjoy your weekend and spread the JOY..it's never too early!!!

I would love to hear your thoughts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and try to respond to each and every comment I get. Thank you for taking the time.

Related Posts with Thumbnails