Search This Blog

Monday, November 15, 2010

For Keeps

I love stationeries, cards and pretty paper.  For me, you can't have enough of these stuff.  And I have collected boxes full of cards and letters all these years.  Then there are the gift cards that are too dear and pretty to toss away.  So what do you with them?  To keep them neat and easy to retrieve (when you get sentimental, and would like to read and reminisce :-)), I bundle  them together using the same ribbons and gift charms.


This is my latest bunch of gift cards from my Birthday.  



So you see, if you do not have the interest of making a scrap book, this is an easier alternative and equally pretty, plus, you get to recycle the ribbons and charms!  You might want to start doing this in the coming Holidays.  I'm sure you will be receiving lots of nice Xmas cards.


I would love to hear your thoughts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and try to respond to each and every comment I get. Thank you for taking the time.

Related Posts with Thumbnails