Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

ELLE Decoration Philippines!

For a home magazine junkie like me, this is a very exciting news!  We  now have Elle Decoration Philippines!  Woohoo!!    I was pleasantly surprised to see it at Fully Booked and immediately grabbed a copy.  My daughter said "Ma, that's impulse buying, I said... No, I need these materials for my job."  LOL!  Grab a copy and be proud of our very own  beautiful  homes!


Another great read is Dwell Asia.  Comes every two months.  Every issue is packed with lots of inspirations!

These are my little luxuries in life!  Magazines, coffee and books!


Have a good week ahead everyone!  :)
I would love to hear your thoughts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and try to respond to each and every comment I get. Thank you for taking the time.

Related Posts with Thumbnails