Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

1/11/11

I am finally back!  Yes! Things are going back to its normal routine at the Casa Insigne.  Actually it's been a week since kids and hubby were back to school and work.  But for me, it's not back to normal until all the Xmas decors are put away, house is cleaned and a bit of re-arranging tied up everything to its normal routine.

As decors were kept away, I felt the house slowly sigh with relief.  Like me, she too,  would miss the festive and colorful decors she cheerfully staged for the holidays.  But now, she would need a more relaxed breathing space.  So I went about cleaning, fixing and re-arranging some pieces in my house to usher in a serene, clean and simple interiors for the new year!



Knick knacks and all other small decors were put away, bigger and few pieces now adorn the living room.   The space is now more relaxed and feels very clean.   How about you? Have you cleaned and started a new look for your new home?
(Photo taken from a New Year party with some girlfriends, clever table styling, isn't it?)

I hope it's not too late to greet you a Happy New Year!  May you realize all your goals and dreams this 2011!  Be inspired with all the everyday blessings God has showered you.

I would love to hear your thoughts!






3 comments:

  1. Happy New Year & welcome back! Love the photos & yes Im having a change around & a lick of paint everywhere as Im putting my house on the market hopefully next week. Moving in with my partner, exciting. Hope you had a good Christmas x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow very nice home! and yeah, it's always nice to have a calm and serene space, unlike our chaotic house! :)

    Maligayang bagong taon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Sarah Good luck with your move. It would be an exciting month for you.

    ReplyDelete

I read and try to respond to each and every comment I get. Thank you for taking the time.

Related Posts with Thumbnails