Search This Blog

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Merry Christmas!

(Taken from the last Xmas dinner we hosted for our Singapore group)

(Our Xmas tree, with gifts waiting to be opened!)

(Apologies for the blurry photos.)

One more sleep to go!  If you're like my family who open presents on the eve of Christmas (as in 12 midnight!), you must be very excited now.  I wish you all a blessed Christmas and a bountiful 2011!  It's been a wonderful 6 months in the blogsphere.  Thank you to all who drop by and take time to say hello and leave comments or email.  You'll be hearing more from me in January.  For the meantime, enjoy the Holidays!  Peace, Love and Joy to everyone! :-) 

I would love to hear your thoughts!
Enhanced by Zemanta

2 comments:

  1. Hey Mia! Merry xmas too to your family. Pao was able to join us for dinner last Wednesday. Bianca missed him so much and I think they arranged for another get together in Jan.

    ReplyDelete

I read and try to respond to each and every comment I get. Thank you for taking the time.

Related Posts with Thumbnails