Search This Blog

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Thursday Inspiration

Just random things I found outside my home which made me inspired the whole day...

A prototype of driftwood candle holder, scored from an import/export shop.  (Thanks to my dear friend, Doris, who brought me there.)  I like the natural shape, form and color, these wood has taken over time.

Mini "Quiapo" plants in the fountain.  Love the play of shapes and the reflection it creates on the water.
Jade plant that I'm trying to grow for Bianca's bathroom.  That explains why I planted it in a Winnie the Pooh tin can (from a Disneyland trip!)...Pooh is like Bianca's favorite character since forever!  Hope she never tires of Pooh!

Morning glory vine by the balcony of Raphael's bedroom.   Never thought I can grow this beautiful vine.  It's been producing flowers non stop.  Sometimes I want to think I do have a green thumb...but maybe not! ;-)  What things inspired you today?  Almost weekend!  Yay!  

I would love to hear your thoughts!

1 comment:

I read and try to respond to each and every comment I get. Thank you for taking the time.

Related Posts with Thumbnails