Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

My Best Friend for the Holidays

Meet my best friend for the holidays...Mr. Cutter.  He was a birthday gift from my good friend Trish.  And since I started wrapping gifts, he's been with me, never leaving my side.  He is such a big helper, providing perfect and evenly cut tape at a single turn of the wheel.  How easy is that?  So from hereon, I declare, Mr. Cutter as my best friend for the holidays!

I conquered this area in our family room and set up a table to be my wrapping station for the meantime (or as hubby calls it, Santa's workstation).  Poor family, they have to be squished on the couch when watching TV.  I love wrapping gifts and I use a whole lot of different wrappers, ribbons, bags and small trinkets.  How about you?  Have you started wrapping your Xmas gifts?  To my dear friend Trish, thank you so much for giving me Mr. Cutter!  I'm loving him, especially this season! :-)
I would love to hear your thoughts!

3 comments:

  1. Saves the sore finger I always get from wrapping multiple presents all in the same day..!

    Thanks for your sweet comment just now. I too love Tine K. Type in her name in my search field and you can see several posts on her and her beautiful company!

    x Charlotta

    ReplyDelete
  2. How do you use the cutter exactly? I handwrap all the gifts that come out ofmy house myself, this fellow might come in handy...

    I noticed we have the same gift wrappers...

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's just like a tape dispenser but there is an additional wheel that you turn, and the tape passes through a cutter so that when it gets on the top, it's already cut. I thought it was very helpful and I wrapped faster. :-) Not sure though where my friend got it.

    ReplyDelete

I read and try to respond to each and every comment I get. Thank you for taking the time.

Related Posts with Thumbnails