Search This Blog

Monday, August 22, 2011

And I Turned One.


Hello!  Hello!  I know I'm like writing to myself now.  It's been a month and 8 days to be exact, since I last posted here.  So maybe 40andbeyond is already lost in the blogsphere!  Oh well...no excuses, just plain laziness!  And add some forgetfulness!  I just realized today that my blog anniversary just went by, without me remembering it!  40andbeyond came out July 28, 2010.  So that makes the blog one year old!  So, it doesn't really matter if I'm religious with my posts or not, days go by, and blog gets old each day, and hopefully the second year will be more consistent.  I just have to put my little inspiration up there.  It's the same photo on my very first blog.  The very same thing that inspired me to start this blog.  So if you're still there, join me as I (again!) try to be more consistent with my posts!  :-)  You'll give me one more chance, won't you??


And by the way, did you notice my new background?  My kids keep telling me that my blog page is so boring, all white.  Of course, kids love color!  But those two angels of mine are my best and worst critiques, so I gave in and changed it.  Hope you like it.  I'm not really a blue person, so let's see how long it will stay that way. ;-0


I would love to hear your thoughts.

3 comments:

  1. congratulations irene!! your blogs are so inspiring, keep them coming! i love your new background, it is so pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Aurs! At least I know I still have one reader left! Hahaha!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy anniversary! :) well, i'm just a starter in the interior blogosphere, its good to know there are a lot from Manila! and Congrats again :)

    ReplyDelete

I read and try to respond to each and every comment I get. Thank you for taking the time.

Related Posts with Thumbnails