Search This Blog

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Craving: Chocolates


I was having a quiet afternoon, all by myself in the study when craving for chocolate suddenly kicked it.  What to do?  It's a standing rule in our house not to keep chocolates in the pantry.  But I was determined to satisfy my craving so I went down and rummaged the pantry for whatever food morsel I can find to substitute for chocolates.  And look what I found!  A pack of chips ahoy!  It's not close to a chunk of dark chocolate that I'm dreaming of, but it will do.  Yay!  And it was really meant for me...there was only one cookie left!  I thought that was the best Chips ahoy cookie ever!  Cravings...check!!  :-)

What are you craving today?

I would love to hear your thoughts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and try to respond to each and every comment I get. Thank you for taking the time.

Related Posts with Thumbnails