Search This Blog

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Flowers, Fleurs, Flores.

'Thought it would be nice to share with you some of the photos taken by my daughter Bianca during our Baguio trip last weekend.  She likes taking photos of flowers and she's actually good at it! And while I was browsing the album, I just realized that I am a flower person!  There's a lot of it around the house, in print, in different texture and material.  Take a peek of what I found around my home!  The photos on the left are Bianca's snapshots.  Enjoy and may this post bring you a little bit of sunshine amidst the rainy weather we have been experiencing this week (in Manila!).
My DIY clipboard with botanical print.   Embroidered bed linen from Vietnam.

Wooden bucket that holds the TV remote control.  My favorite lamp by Anna Chandler.  (Remember my very first post?  This lamp is part of my collection of her work.)

Bianca's current bed cover, flowers, bees and butterfly print from Ikea.  Another Ikea find, big throw pillows on the TV couch.

My pretty rosette pillow from British India.  One of my Singapore souvenir...antique red Tibetan cabinet that houses candles, and other home decors.
Would you say you're a flower person too?  I know some find it too girly but I think it adds prettiness to any corner of the house, be it in print or fresh cut flowers.  


I would love to hear your thoughts.

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and try to respond to each and every comment I get. Thank you for taking the time.

Related Posts with Thumbnails