Search This Blog

Friday, February 4, 2011

Friday Love


Photo from here
For Valentine, I want these flower pom poms around my home!  They are pretty, simple and very easy to make.  Last night, I made some, and they turned out like these. 

Not bad huh?  I used white, creme, pink and purple Japanese paper; and floral wire to tie it up.  If you want to make some, you can check the tutorial here.  Believe me, it's soo easy and you'll get hooked on it.  I'll get  nylon strings tomorrow and hang them above our dining table.  For the meantime, they're around Bianca's room and my study.  Have a pretty Friday!  
I would love to hear your thoughts.

3 comments:

  1. very very nice!
    i saw all those tutorials on martha too-- lots of cute things to try out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Will be doing fabric soon. Thanks for the instructions via email.

    ReplyDelete

I read and try to respond to each and every comment I get. Thank you for taking the time.

Related Posts with Thumbnails