Search This Blog

Friday, July 13, 2012

i.m.home finds a new HOME!

On top of my family, there are three other things that make me busy (and this time, excited!), i.m.homePetit Blanc and design work!  And for the last few months (yes, during my hiatus from blogging!), my partners and I have been busy setting up our new home for i.m.home (you'll be reading lots of "home" on this post!).  Nine more days and we will be opening our showroom!  Yay!  It's exciting for all of us because we finally have a place to showcase all our stuff.  It was not easy transferring our inventory from house to house, bazar to bazar. And once we open the place, people can come anytime by appointment to see our stuff.





20 Kamuning Road, Quezon City
July 22 *  1030am  - 500 pm  *  Sunday  


You can read previous posts on i.m.home here and here.


I would love to hear your thoughts!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so bummed I'll miss your opening. I'll have to make an 'appointment' when I get back. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

I read and try to respond to each and every comment I get. Thank you for taking the time.

Related Posts with Thumbnails